Sigh. Something happened to my router, apparently. I can access internet by modem, but it doesn’t work in wireless mode - there is a “no internet access” notification on the wireless icon and upon trying to fix the connection, it diagnoses it with ‘there seems to be a problem with a DNS server’.
We already tried changing the assigned IP addresses (which works for several minutes and then goes back to not working) and resetting router settings. Nothing helps.
Maybe it’s related to this:
1. note down your router’s IP settings (without DNS)
2. do a factory reset
3. change LAN ip to something “non-standard” like 10.1.0.1
4. use noted WAN ip settings
5. set DNS to 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52
6. change password to something totally random
7. update firmware to the latest version